Even though I love holidays, Easter Sunday wasn't that thrilling for me this year. I have a huge proposal due today and it needed lots of attention this weekend. Of course, we did the whole bunny thing. The kids woke up and found their baskets. Then we got ready for church. After church, they went to a party/picnic with my mom, step-father & sister, while I worked. The highlight for me that day was wearing my new Easter dress which I got courtesy of Tropic of Me and Family. Winning something is SO exciting! Thanks Holly!!!






4 comments:
Oh YAY! You make that dress look even more fabulous! I'm glad you like it. Your kids are so adorable and dressed up! Hope you had a happy Easter.
It is a shame that you had to work over Easter. If it is any consolation, you do look amazing in your new dress and those kids, just adorable. I hope things quieten down for you soon.
All of you look so wonderful!
Nice article, thanks for the information.
Post a Comment